- Dating Web Site Online Europe
- Hook up bracelet
Date: 2018-05-03 14:27
- When Hook first arrives in Storybrooke , Hook is shown from behind, standing on a yard while holding on to it with his left appendage, and looking at the town while the camera *censored*ms in on him. The camera then *censored*ms in on his face as his hair is blowing in the wind. Hook then grabs a rope that was next to the mast, hangs on to it and jumps to the deck below. This is exactly the same as Captain Jack Sparrow 's introduction in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl .
- While trapped in Isaac 's book , Emma calls Hook a "regular Jack Sparrow". (" Operation Mongoose Part 7 ")
- In Neverland , Hook says to Baelfire , "It's a pirate's life for you", which references the song " Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) " from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. (" And Straight On 'Til Morning ")
- Hook tells Robert , "Dead men tell no tales", a phrase famously quoted in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (more specifically, in The Curse of the Black Pearl and At World's End ), and the title of the fifth installment of the series. (" Murder Most Foul ")
- While in Neverland, Emma notes Captain Hook's appearance in the animated film Peter Pan as sporting a "waxed mustache and a perm". (" Lost Girl ")
- In " The Apprentice ", Emma says to Hook, "You look.", and Hook answers, "I know". This is a reference to the scene in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back where Princess Leia tells Han Solo that she loves him, and he answers, "I know".  In " The Price ", the lines are reversed, with Hook saying, "Swan, you look.", and she answers, "I know", mirroring the scene in Return of the Jedi , where Han Solo tells Leia that he loves her, and Leia answers, "I know".
- When Henry and Hook rescue Emma from prison , Henry refers to this as the " Wookiee prisoner transfer" ploy. This is a reference to the scene from A New Hope , where Han Solo and Luke Skywalker enter the Death Star 's detention area to rescue Princess Leia. Hook tells the guard his prisoner is "from the kingdom of Kashyyyk ", referencing the Wookiee home planet from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith . ("Operation Mongoose Part 7")
- In addition, Hook makes a reference to Henry's "Wookiee prisoner gag" in " The Dark Swan " and " Dark Waters ".
- As a Dark One , Hook's magic smoke color is dark red, which is a reference to Disney 's Captain Hook and the color of his clothes.  (" Broken Heart ", " Swan Song ")
- There are close-ups of Hook's eyes as he studies a potion bottle in Regina 's vault.  This is a common theme on Lost . (" Heartless ")
Fairytales and Folklore
- Hook says that Peter Pan is the villain in Neverland , not he. . Barrie 's original draft of the play actually depicts Pan as the villain, *censored*napping *censored*ren from their beds. Captain Hook was only introduced later as a theatrical device to help stagehands change scenery.  (" Lost Girl ")
- In the Peter Pan novel, Captain Hook is described as a "boatswain to Blackbeard". This connection is alluded to in Isaac 's storybook , where Hook works as a deckhand for Black Beard. (" Operation Mongoose Part 7 ")
- Hook's line to Emma , "As you wish", is a direct reference to the movie The Princess Bride , in which Westley the Dread Pirate Roberts says to Princess Buttercup, "As you wish", which actually means "I love you".   (" Good Form ", " Save Henry ")
- After going back in time, Hook's alias in the Enchanted Forest is Prince Charles a reference to the current Prince of Wales , who is currently first in line for the British throne. (" Snow Drifts ", " There's No Place Like Home ")
- When Emma kisses Hook before he proposes to her, she finds him tasting like Captain Morgan , a type of rum. (" Ill-Boding Patterns ")
«Hook up bracelet» в картинках. Еще картинки на тему «Hook up bracelet».
Public Laws | | Library of Congress | 5* FILMON TV FREE LIVE TV MOVIES AND SOCIAL TELEVISION | Let meet up dating site
Currently with extremely borzom ontogenesis doctrine and tech , purpose knowledge | knowledge stock} and information. It is education that lays in crowd knowledge and information.
is the first service within the online dating industry to use a scientific approach to matching highly compatible singles. eharmony's matching is based on using its 29 DIMENSIONS® model to match couples based on features of compatibility found in thousands of successful relationships.